issueFunction in subtasksOf Query

Helen Brosnan December 8, 2015

Hi - I get data returned when running this query:

project = "XXX" AND type = sub-task AND status != closed AND issueFunction in subtasksOf('status = closed and issuetype = Task')

However, I also want to filter out where Fix Version = Rejected on the Tasks.

When I try the below it returns nothing when I know it should:

project = "XXX" AND type = sub-task AND status != closed AND issueFunction in subtasksOf('status = closed and issuetype = Task and FixVersion !=Rejected')

tried this and it returns results but I need it the opposite way around:project = "XXX" AND type = sub-task AND status != closed AND issueFunction in subtasksOf('status = closed and issuetype = Task and FixVersion =Rejected')

Any help much appreciated

2 answers

0 votes
Helen Brosnan December 11, 2015

thanks for the reply - I get this error though- Unable to find JQL function 'issuesParents...any ideas?

Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2015

You can use issuesParents only after parent statement, namely as "parent in issuesParents("Resolution = Done")". Type "parent in" and JIRA automatically help you to select this function

0 votes
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2015

Try to use parent in issuesParents("") like this one:

issueFunction in subtasksOf('status = Закрыт') and parent in issuesParents("Resolution = Done")

P.S.

I do not have issues with FixVersion since I filter on resolution

Suggest an answer