is that possible we can add a field called ' Actual Result' in execution screen? Is that possible I can custom fields?

sheena mathew March 22, 2016

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nicolas Bourdages
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2016

As a JIRA administrator, you can add custom fields for sure.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira063/adding-a-custom-field-683542642.html

Thank you Nicolas - this can be done in Zephyr for JIRA as well correct?

Nicolas Bourdages
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2016

Oh. You should have mentioned you were talking about Zephyr. Now I get your question.

Zephyr Test issues are normal issues in many respects. But the screen where you can see the test status and link defects is not a normal screen.

My answer is "no" then. As far as I know, you can't configure that screen.

ok.. Thank you. Sorry for the confusion. I can put the comments but it will not show in the corresponding steps in the main screen of the test issue. Thanks again..

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 22, 2016

In addition to what Nicolas said, after you have created the custom field of your needs, don't forget to add it to the JIRA transition screen (named Execution in this case) on your JIRA Project's workflow. 

Thank you..

Suggest an answer