invoices currency

Deleted user May 23, 2016

Is it possible to receive your invoices in EUR and not USD?

thanks

Kind regards

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Damien Braz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2016

Hi Angelo,

I found this, but, it was in feb 2013... 

@Jim Conaty Could help you, I think smile

Best regards, Damien.

1 vote
Jim C_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 24, 2016

Hi @Angelo Peluso,

The FAQ that Damien references is still accurate, Atlassian is only able to charge in USD. The only exception is Australian customer's buying Atlassian server products, can request to pay in AUD (similar FAQ at atlassian.com).

We do have a large network of Atlassian Experts who may be able offer local currency options depending on the products. However, for monthly Atlassian Cloud subscriptions, this would not be an option as it is necessary to have a credit card on file with Atlassian and these subscriptions can only be charged in USD.

If you have further questions concerning billing or anything else, please Contact Us.

Pascha Rascoe April 6, 2022

Hey, Jim is this still accurate?

Jim C_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 7, 2022

Mostly yes, we did add Japanese yen (JPY) a few years ago @Pascha Rascoe

Please see this FAQ about currency options:

https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/purchase-licensing#can-i-request-a-quote-or-invoice-in-a-currency-other-than-us-dollars

0 votes
Deleted user May 23, 2016

ok thanks Damien

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events