It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

how to search for a pull request status?

i have many issues with "pull request" status. many of them are merged.

how do i search for my open issues under "pull request" status + not merged?

thanks

3 answers

Try the following: 

Caveat: works with Bitbucket, not sure about other tools (see attached)

Merged Issues:

• development[pullrequests].merged >0

Open Pull Requests:

• development[pullrequests].open >0

Note: Jira shows an error in the JQL, but does allow you to save as filter, e.g., filter=######

Referencehttps://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/integrating-with-development-tools-776636216.html

Is this for JIRA or Bitbucket? I'm kinda confused. Is Pull Request an issue status? If yes, a simple JQL can do what you want, I just want to make sure smile What is MERGED in your context?

You'll have to do a little bit of fancy JQL for it. If you've integrated Stash/Bitbucket/Whatever properly, you should be able to see it with a search on issues' properties. Example, for my on-demand instance, this JQL returns any issues that have not been resolved (so the issue is still open) with a non-merged pull-request associated with the issue:

issue.property[development].openprs > 0 AND (status != done OR resolution is EMPTY)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

863 views 7 0
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you