how to search for a pull request status?

G November 4, 2015

i have many issues with "pull request" status. many of them are merged.

how do i search for my open issues under "pull request" status + not merged?

thanks

3 answers

2 votes
Thomas Barton February 6, 2019

Try the following: 

Caveat: works with Bitbucket, not sure about other tools (see attached)

Merged Issues:

• development[pullrequests].merged >0

Open Pull Requests:

• development[pullrequests].open >0

Note: Jira shows an error in the JQL, but does allow you to save as filter, e.g., filter=######

Referencehttps://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/integrating-with-development-tools-776636216.html

Mateusz Przybyłek March 18, 2020

On cloud version doesn't work. get error:

For "development[pullrequests]" use "development[pullrequests].all" or "development[pullrequests].open"

Like # people like this
2 votes
BigWaveDave October 17, 2016

You'll have to do a little bit of fancy JQL for it. If you've integrated Stash/Bitbucket/Whatever properly, you should be able to see it with a search on issues' properties. Example, for my on-demand instance, this JQL returns any issues that have not been resolved (so the issue is still open) with a non-merged pull-request associated with the issue:

issue.property[development].openprs > 0 AND (status != done OR resolution is EMPTY)

Mateusz Przybyłek March 18, 2020

In standard JIRA Cloud and BB Cloud integration issue.property[development] doesn't exists

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2015

Is this for JIRA or Bitbucket? I'm kinda confused. Is Pull Request an issue status? If yes, a simple JQL can do what you want, I just want to make sure smile What is MERGED in your context?

Suggest an answer