how to search for a pull request status?

i have many issues with "pull request" status. many of them are merged.

how do i search for my open issues under "pull request" status + not merged?

thanks

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Is this for JIRA or Bitbucket? I'm kinda confused. Is Pull Request an issue status? If yes, a simple JQL can do what you want, I just want to make sure smile What is MERGED in your context?

This widget could not be displayed.

You'll have to do a little bit of fancy JQL for it. If you've integrated Stash/Bitbucket/Whatever properly, you should be able to see it with a search on issues' properties. Example, for my on-demand instance, this JQL returns any issues that have not been resolved (so the issue is still open) with a non-merged pull-request associated with the issue:

issue.property[development].openprs > 0 AND (status != done OR resolution is EMPTY)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

172 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you