how to integrate clarity ppm with a jira in cloud instance

Anyone please provide me steps to integrate JIRA with calrity ppm.

1 answer

0 vote

Here you have some insights that might help you:

• The most desirable way of integration would make use of Atlassian Connect.
    That way, your work could potentially become a new addon for JIRA Cloud that could be commercialized through the Atlassian Marketplace and be preinstalled on all JIRA Cloud instances over the world, opening a new source of income.
  • Alternatively, you can just have an external app. If so, its preferable authentication way is through the OAuth protocol (how-to set it).
    Otherwise, you can create a specific JIRA account for your external app to have basic authentication access.
  • The way of interacting with JIRA is through REST API calls, both for the Atlassian Connect and the external app approaches.

Hope this helps.

Start by defining what you mean by "integrate" - what do you actually want it to do?

Then, you'll be able to work out which one of Ignacio's solutions is best for you.

i want to integrate the clarity with Jira cloud versions  & i want to view all the projects & time sheet logged in clarity  through Jira & vice versa 

Mmm, you're not going to have a lot of fun with that - Clarity timesheets generally don't match with JIRA's time logging unless you have built a complete integration where Clarity is using JIRA issues as references for tasks.  If you've got to that level of integration, then you're actually in a place where you should bin Clarity.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Sunday in Agility

You asked for it, so we delivered: images on issues have arrived

A picture tells a thousand words. And agility boards have just released their latest feature: cover images on issues – so now your board can tell a story at first glance. Upload attachmen...

770 views 3 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you