how long can I use my trial version for?

eliza tyrrell January 12, 2016

I need to set up a trial version fast - is there a limited time / amount of users / functionality I can have for this? Can't easily find the answers in existing docs

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2016

Cloud can be trialled for 7 days.  Server is 30 days.

Both offer the full functions of a licenced JIRA.

0 votes
Jonathan Soo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 12, 2016

Hi there,

You can evaluate a product for 30 days (can be extended to a maximum of 90 days) before purchase, allowing you to see and use Atlassian software before you proceed with a purchase. Atlassian provides a fully functional server version of each Atlassian product for evaluation. What you'll be using during your evaluation is what you'll be getting when you buy.

To generate an evaluation license key, or extend your evaluation, simply log into My Atlassian. From here, click on 'New Evaluation License' and follow the instructions to associate your Server ID. A new evaluation license will be generated that you enter into your server product.

All installed evaluations include access to our technical support resources. Evaluation keys are for the highest user tier available and are compatible across stand-alone product/add-on user tiers and license types.

More info : https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/purchase-licensing#evaluations-1

Suggest an answer