how do i change reindex schedule for jira.issue.index.DefaultIndexManager

Manohar Parelly May 13, 2016

JIRA is running rest/api/2/index  jira.issue.index.DefaultIndexManager on every Saturday 9 AM . I want to change the timing. can you please let us know. where to change the timing ?

1 answer

1 vote
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2016

Is this the JIRA Indexing process? If so, take a look at your JIRA Services (https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/services-802592250.html) and JIRA Scheduler Administration.
Note: In the JIRA System Admin screen, you can just type G twice (g+g) then search for the keywords above. 

If not, there might be an external script that triggers the index every Saturday. Ask around your team.

crf
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 15, 2016

Incidentally, you can just use '.' now, which searches administration screens too, if you have access to them.

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2016

Good to know! smile

Manohar Parelly May 19, 2016

image2016-5-19 16:59:51.png

I am seeing only these service. I am not able to find the exact service, which is running rest/api/2/index

Suggest an answer