how can i see all the previous quesions posted on AAC?

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2016

I am trying to search one of the questions which I had posted a year ago. From my profile I am able to see only the recent posted questions. How can I see all the previous questions posted by me?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Joe Clark
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 7, 2016

We had a disk space issue last week which caused the Confluence index to stop processing.  We fixed that on Friday but now it seems that a consequence of the problem is that the index has become inconsistent - we'll need to rebuild the index to fix it, which I am keeping track of as https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CQ-3577.

The old content still exists in the Database and no data has been lost, we just need to re-index it, which should fix the problem you are seeing.

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2016

Thanks Joseph

Suggest an answer