how can i search for sub tasks for certain Features

Corinna March 15, 2016

hello, how can i search all the sub tasks for certain Features (maybe all Features on one release ) ?!

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2016

parent = "KEY-123" will get you all subtasks of KEY-123.

If you want to search subtasks of all issues matching a criteria, you will need a plugin like JQL Tricks. You can then do something like

issue in parent("fixVersion = '1.1'")

Corinna March 15, 2016

thanks does this plugin cost something ?

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2016

Yes, it does. I haven't seen a free plugin that does it now. If you are on versions prior to JIRA 7, script runner is free and can do the same.

Corinna March 15, 2016

oh cool we have JIRA 6.3.15 so i can get Scrip Runner for free ?

Corinna March 15, 2016

and where could i get it for free ?

Rising Star
Rising Star
March 15, 2016

Yes, it has a fee only from JIRA 7. Check marketplace for details.

Corinna March 16, 2016

yes but how can i get it from there...can i just download it without paying ?

)-;

0 votes
Corinna March 15, 2016

so in generally seems like there is no cost free option , only doing it manually ?!

Suggest an answer