eazyBI - Snapshot of JIRA issues statuses on the specific dates

Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2016

I'm trying to find a way to extract data on tickets that were in Open status in 9AM every day.

I was able to use project = TS and status was Open DURING ("2016-03-03 9:00","2016-03-03 9:01") but it supplies a solution for a single day, not salable if I would like to look at the tickets for an entire month. 

Is there a way to do hour-based history query in eazyBI?

Thanks

1 answer

1 vote
Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2016

Hi Peter,

In eazyBI we only import exact time of first and last time issue transitioned to the status. For the Time dimension we import what was the issue transition status by the end of the day (https://docs.eazybi.com/display/EAZYBIJIRA/Import+status+transitions).

So to get the information you are looking for to analyze in eazyBI it would be necessary to create some custom calculation (e.g. with JIRA Misc custom fields). 
For example, you could create a calculated measure that returns 1 for each date issue was in open status at the specified time. The result of the calculated member would look as follows 

2016-03-11,1
2016-03-12,1
2016-03-14,1

This shows that particular issue was open at 9AM (or the time specified in the calculation) on 11th, 12th and 14th of March. This then can be imported to eazyBI as Numeric measure with multiple dates. The new measure together with Time dimension day level would return how many issues were open at specified time.

Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with!
Kind regards,
Lauma / support@eazybi.com 

Tukaram Bhukya January 20, 2017

Hi Lauma,

Here is my JIRA  JQL working query 

project = MOR AND status was in ("Coding - In Progress")  on 2016-01-10

I would like to see same data on eazyBI with same date .

Please help me how to do it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events