• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Jira Core Server
  • Questions
  • currently we have two types of processes. In the first type into the performance of an employee task manually puts the elapsed time. In the second type of process does not expose the employee time spent at work and, as I understand it, the time should be

currently we have two types of processes. In the first type into the performance of an employee task manually puts the elapsed time. In the second type of process does not expose the employee time spent at work and, as I understand it, the time should be

Arman Kurmanay May 25, 2016

currently we have two types of processes. In the first type into the performance of an employee task manually puts the elapsed time. In the second type of process does not expose the employee time spent at work and, as I understand it, the time should be considered automatically. But all plug-ins (eg JIRA timesheet & gadgets) that I tested, believe, only the first type of process where time is set manually. How do I implement automatic registration of the time? and a plug-in used to recommend removal time of the report?

1 answer

1 vote
viktorokolot
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2016

Hi @Arman Kurmanay
please check Automated Log Work for JIRA add-on

Arman Kurmanay May 25, 2016

That's what I need! thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events