content management template

Lynley Meyers January 25, 2018

I am looking for this template.  we have Jira Core - but not for marketing. If anyone has a useful how to guide on setting up workflows would be great . I have tried all the examples on the website and all I do is go round in circles. It feels as is something is not enabled. and Yes I am the administrator :)

Jira Core has a content management template already set up to help you develop marketing assets and copy. Here's the workflow:

3 answers

1 vote
Laura Snoeij September 11, 2018

Hi, 

I was looking for the same template in our Jira instance, which is a server version. 

The blog is meant for the Cloud version of JIRA. If you switch to the server version of the same page you will find some tips and tricks on how to achive this.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracoreserver/using-jira-core-for-marketing-projects-938846170.html

Regards

Laura

0 votes
Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 26, 2018

Lynley,

You are not the only one who can't find this in Core!  Even after looking through the workflows in the market place, I couldn't find anything built in like it! 

I can help you build one like this, if you like.  In fact I working on a simple one to put on the market place anyway, for folks to use for a template.   What I'm creating is pretty simple and would need customization on your side to make it fit your processes, if you wanted things like screens on transitions, required fields and such.

Lynley Meyers January 26, 2018

Hi Kimberly - that would be fabulous. Workflows can be so tricky when you only do then occasionally. Even when working side by side with the Jira notes my Core does not seem to respond in the prescribe way.  (a tired user niggle I'm sure) 

Looking forward to your update  

Capi [resolution]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 7, 2018

Hi Kimberly, 

It would be great if you could post your contribution here once you have it. We are working on a content management workflow but for now, we've decided to enhance Trello instead of moving to Jira Core. Seeing a proper content workflow that works on Jira Core would be very useful at this stage.

Cheers,

Jaime

0 votes
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 26, 2018

Hi Lynley!

Can you share with me where you got the information for that workflow?  I am trying to track down where you might be able to get a template or download that workflow.

Thanks!

Community Leader
Community Leader
January 26, 2018

That links me back to this page.  I was hoping you would have a link that referenced the workflow being already set up in Jira Core.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events