combine two behaviours

werner kolze November 26, 2015

Hi  - I want to assign two different behaviours to one customfield and it seems that this is not possible.

a - I would like to have certain group obtain access to certain field 

b - I would like to have that certain group access to that certain field only at a certain STEP in the Workflow

At the moment "a" works and "b" does not, it allows the group to have access in EVERY STEP of the Workflow

I did apply the Condition and Exception into one field already BUT, why does this not work?

How do I combine the two? I can "Add" many other Conditions and Exceptions but it seems it ignores the Exceptions.

I am using JIRA 6.4.9 and Scriptrunner 3.1.4

thanks in advance

3 answers

0 votes
Dan Conway November 30, 2015

Hi – apparently I cannot add any screenshots – where to from here? Note: this comment has been added on behalf of Werner Kolze

0 votes
werner kolze November 30, 2015

sorry, I forgot the plugin's tag. thanks for adding this. I have attached a document showing what I am confronted with. I placed the screenshots in the answer window. The first one is showing both conditions which does not work - and I want to somehow add a "AND" condition. The second one is showing the "Exception" for two groups which works.

0 votes
Jamie Echlin _ScriptRunner - The Adaptavist Group_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 26, 2015

You need to add the plugin's tag, otherwise the right people will never see this. Can you provide more details, eg screenshots. You might have to do this in the same behaviour, using code.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events