change widht of picklist

Wouter Wassenaar November 11, 2015

hi,

When editing a workflow and Adding a transition, there are several picklists like 'From status', 'To status' and 'Screen'. When collapsing the Screen picklist only a part of the screen names are visible. Is it possible to make this popup more width? I have found that there should be a batch.css file, but I guess that this file is generated by jquery or database fields. I have also found with help of Firebug that this is the field: .ajs-layer. When I change the min-width to for example 315px, it get's better, but not enough. Where can I change this?

regards,

Wouter

Jira screen with setting.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2015

You'd need to hack the templates that are rendering the drop-downs in the core code of JIRA

Wouter Wassenaar November 12, 2015

and how can I hack that? where can I find these templates?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 12, 2015

They will be buried in the application installation. Some of them may be bundled into system add-ons, which means you'll have to unpack them to get at the templates. I can't give you the exact locations - it varies between versions, and I've never changed the templates for anything other than custom fields, subscriptions and something else I can't quite remember (my hacks were all outside add-ons, so not too hard to find)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events