cant access atlassian for org

Jane Pattinson February 3, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Add, edit and remove users

Ask your question here...

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2016

I'm afraid you need to explain that in more detail.  You can't access something Atlassian related, probably a JIRA installation, but you have not told us what you can't access, where it is, what the error is or what you're trying to do.

Jane Pattinson February 4, 2016

I apologise for not being clear in my previous question. Currently when we access hostname.atlassian.net (force4change.atlassian.net) "Page Unavailable” error is thrown(was working previously). All users are facing the same issue and on different browsers as well.We are using JIRA for our project management. The biggest problem is I don’t remember whether we purchased JIRA server or JIRA cloud and where can we access this information? But recently we renewed our starter license for JIRA software(server) and JIRA portfolio (server) and not sure if that’s causing the error(using Server license for Cloud). If JIRA server was installed previously then where do I locate it and do I need to update the latest license key and server ID?

Jane Pattinson February 4, 2016

I guess its on cloud

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 5, 2016

All xxx.atlassian.net urls are for Cloud installations, so that's an easy one to confirm smile

Your server licences have nothing to do with the Cloud ones, so that will not be the problem either.  You can't use server licences on Cloud at all.

If the Cloud page is throwing that error, there's one of two things - you've either let your subscription lapse, or there's an error that needs to go to https://support.atlassian.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events