can you edit what apps display in the menu (i.e. Confluence, JIRA, App A) and make it visible for some users and not others?

Evan Golden April 7, 2016

can you edit what apps display in the menu (i.e. Confluence, JIRA, App A) and make it visible for some users and not others?

3 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2016

I'm assuming he means the "hamburger" menu.  Those three lines at the top left of the apps in the header bar (there's one here on answers - it'll jump out to all of Atlassian's Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket stuff they think we should have quick links to)

You can edit that somewhere from the admin sections, but you also get "configure" as an option at the bottom of it when you're logged in as an admin.

idobrev August 22, 2018

He means the menu button on top in the left corner of the Jira main navigation.  

The menu button with the 3 stripes on the left upper corner.

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2016

Where? What menu?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2016

You can edit what is in there, but there's nothing that looks at the user.  An item on the menu is there for everyone.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events