can i add a project to a cross-project release after it has been created in portfolio ?

So i'm using Portfolio. 

Prior i had 2 projects in my plan and proceeded to create a Cross-Project release version that applied to all. 

Some time later if i add new projects in my plan , how do i propagate this CPR to the new project

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes

Create a new release in your new Project (either in your project or from Portfolio). Then navigate to your cross-project release in Portfolio and edit it. Scroll down in the list of releases and click Add Release. You can then add the new project's release to the CPR. You can choose to align release dates there as well.

Thanks for the feedback, It seems i dont have cross-project releases visible after creation which means i cant edit them to add releases. 

It appears in the individual projects where it was originally assigned to but i can only edit estimated start and stop dates 

Any idea on how i can get this corrected ?

Ok dis-regard my filter was masking this out 

it works as you mentioned 

cheers smile

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Teodora [Botron]
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Jira Inferno: The Nine Circles of Jira Administration Hell

If you spend enough time as a Jira admin - whether you are managing a single, mid-sized instance, a large enterprise one or juggling multiple instances at once - you will eventually find yourself in ...

629 views 4 15
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot