batch.css causes jira 7.1.2 to be very slow

jdissing March 19, 2016

After upgrading to Jira version 7.1.2 my local installed version of JIRA has become very slow.

And what I can see is that batch.css take between 1.5 to 3 min to load.

I agree that when you have visit the page the first time it's becoming faster afterwards. But when I close my computer or if I log in from an other computer then it gives the slow performance.

I have investigated my network and i can't see any bottlenecks there.

JIRA run on vmware with 8GB ram and behind a apache reverse proxy

Any idea how to fix this

5 answers

0 votes
jdissing July 7, 2016

Hi RAMANIGANTH

What let to the problem in the first place was that i thought  I could gain more performance be tweaking my network interface settings. But that turned put to give me the problems i described. But when I changes the settings on my network card back to it default settings, then everything worked as it should.

0 votes
RAMANIGANTH_VELUR July 6, 2016

Hi Jargen,

My JIRA server version 7.0.10. I am facing the same issue with batch.css and batch.js. Request you to let me what changes you made in network card on the server, which may help us in narrowing down the issue.

0 votes
jdissing June 3, 2016

Hi Mik

Yes I have. It was a problem with cofiguration problem on the network card on the server. As soon as I reset it to it's default settings. then everything was back to normal

Regards

Jørgen

0 votes
Mik June 3, 2016

Hej Jørgen. Have you found any solusions to solve the problem ?

Regards

Mik

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 21, 2016

This was supposed to be fixed in JIRA 6.3 and above (check https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-37337). Open up a ticket against Atlassian and see what they think about it.

Suggest an answer