Would like my Kanban Board and project workflow be associated and as the status of my JIRA issues

Florence Kistner June 17, 2016

Would like my Kanban Board and project workflow be associated and as the status of my JIRA issues change via the workflow my Kanban Board reflects the new status change.  Since I am working in a single application it would appear as if this could be accomplished.  I would like to have all of the major workflow milestones as columns and as the status gets changed on the JIRA tickets that same change would be reflected on the Kanban Board.  This would make it easy to speak to during the stand-ups.  The current Kanban look & feel doesn't match the project workflow so we have 2 different views of progress.  Please provide me with some workable options preferably ones that don't require additional costs.  Thank you!!! 

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2016

I'm not sure what exactly you're trying to do. But it sounds like you're describing that your board isn't configured 1:1 between the statuses and the columns. So you should just be able to configure the board to match your workflow.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events