[Workflow issue] Receiving this error since upgrading to Version 7.3.6 Jira.

Joe Harte May 11, 2017

Has anyone any fix for the below please this has cropped up ever since we completed the upgrade to v7.3.6 in production and it's casuing isuses. This issue is happening for everyone on Jira not just me.

This error comes up when anyone tclicks the "Start Progress" and /or the "Withdraw" buttons in an issue.

Technical details
Log's referral number: 462f5cd1-e90c-4a2e-9c5d-d9e3c7e9618f

Cause
Referer URL: http://svwcd-jiraap01:8080/browse/BAU000-854

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.atlassian.jira.issue.MutableIssue.setAssignee(Lcom/atlassian/crowd/embedded/api/User;)V
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.atlassian.jira.issue.MutableIssue.setAssignee(Lcom/atlassian/crowd/embedded/api/User;)V
at com.googlecode.jsu.util.WorkflowUtils.setFieldValue(WorkflowUtils.java:669) [?:?]
at com.googlecode.jsu.util.WorkflowUtils.setFieldValue(WorkflowUtils.java:958) 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2017

Check that you are on the latest version of the Suite Utilities for JIRA.

Then go to the workflow and try reconfiguring the post-functions you've used from it on the failing transitions.

Joe Harte May 11, 2017

Thanks for the reply Nic, i'll check this out now, appreciate the help

Joe Harte May 11, 2017

Nic you're a Legend thank you it was the Suite Utilities for JIRA, I had 1.4 I needed 1.5 for Jira 7 - 7.3.6

Appreciate that help!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2017

Glad to help! 

"Manage add-ons" and then looking for the upgrades flag is always something worth doing when you have a problem with an Atlassian application.  Something I wish the docs yelled about a lot instead of quietly mentioning it here and there.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events