Will Jira Portfolio ever become a separate application

Ricardo Mendes December 30, 2016

Hello. I am evaluating if it would be possible for my company to use JIRA Portfolio. I understand that it is now an add-on for JIRA and as an add-on, it follows the pricing tier of JIRA Core. In our case, we are at the 500 users pricing tier but we only have 136 users. We would have 10 users at most using Portfolio, so it does not seem to be fair to pay $750 for 10 users. This is the situation in many companies as well as I could see in the forums, since a few people plan the portfolio and need to have a global view and many people only have to worry about their own projects.

As it is not possible to be charged separately for JIRA Portfolio, do you have any plans to make JIRA Portfolio a separate application as Service Desk or should I turn to your concurrents and lose any hope that we could benefit from the great features of Portfolio?

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Ricardo Mendes January 17, 2017

Any news about this?

Thanks

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 30, 2016

I would raise this directly with Atlassian.  When I last asked, it was a definite goal for the team, but I don't know what's on their roadmap for it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events