Why not to create a JIRA directly from a comment in a pull request in Stash?

Constantino Cronemberger December 4, 2015

I am reviewing pull requests and in some cases when the a bigger change is needed I don't think it makes sense to just add a comment asking the developer to fix something before the pull request is merged/approved, because this way the pull request would be postponed for a long time.

What I am doing is this case is creating JIRAs and I add a comment to Stash and open a JIRA with basically the same information, so I think it makes sense to have these tools integrated.

3 answers

0 votes
Constantino Cronemberger December 14, 2015

The bank has version 2.12.2.

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2015

What version of Stash (Bitbucket Server) do you have? There is a feature called 'Create Task' that you can use for now.

0 votes
teilor_soares
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2015

Hello Constantino!

I would recommend you to create a Improvement Request with your notes for our developer in http://jira.atlassian.com/. There is the best place to suggest new features for Atlassian products.

Regards,
Teilor

Suggest an answer