Why not to create a JIRA directly from a comment in a pull request in Stash?

I am reviewing pull requests and in some cases when the a bigger change is needed I don't think it makes sense to just add a comment asking the developer to fix something before the pull request is merged/approved, because this way the pull request would be postponed for a long time.

What I am doing is this case is creating JIRAs and I add a comment to Stash and open a JIRA with basically the same information, so I think it makes sense to have these tools integrated.

3 answers

Hello Constantino!

I would recommend you to create a Improvement Request with your notes for our developer in http://jira.atlassian.com/. There is the best place to suggest new features for Atlassian products.

Regards,
Teilor

What version of Stash (Bitbucket Server) do you have? There is a feature called 'Create Task' that you can use for now.

The bank has version 2.12.2.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted 2 hours ago in Statuspage

How do your teams prepare for really high (planned) traffic days like Cyber Monday?

Hi there! Shannon from Statuspage here.  👋  With Cyber Monday quickly approaching, we're looking to hear from Atlassian customers – specifically from teams who touch incident response li...

10 views 0 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you