Why doesn't "Linked Issues" show on all issues in the Issue Detail View?

Brian G March 26, 2019

It seems to appear in some and not others, and where there are no links it is not visible

linked.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 26, 2019

Hello @Brian G 

It only appears in issue detail view of issues which actually have linked issue. Could you elaborate more on your question if incase I am missing some details.

Brian G March 26, 2019

Hi Tarun, 

Thanks for your reply. I want to be able to link other issues (Task ->US->Epic) from the Issue Detail View and there is no obvious way to do this since "Link" option is missing from optionslinked2.png

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 26, 2019

Hello @Brian G 

In the issue detail view you can click on the  "link" option to link the ticket to another ticket.

image.png

Like Lorna Thompson likes this
0 votes
Brian G March 26, 2019

Sweet! Thanks. 

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 26, 2019

Hello @Brian G 

If my answer helped you, then please accept/upvote so that other users are also helped. thanks!

Like Lorna Thompson likes this

Suggest an answer