Why do test cast cases that have been assigned a test cycle and version not show under "Tests by Version"?

Using Zephyr for JIRA - when a test case is assigned to a version and test cycle, the test cases are showing as "Unscheduled" instead of the assigned version on the test summary page.  When you move to the test cycle page, the test cases do show under that test cycle and the version is correct.

1 answer

Hi Erickson,

If you are looking for a test management add-on for JIRA, it might be worth to evaluate synapseRT NextGen add-on as well:https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.go2group.jira.plugin.synapse/server/overview.
You can build your test cases to be TREE structure in a central space with synapseRT NextGen, just like other standalone test management tools like TestRail, TestLink etc. It also provides test planning, execution, reporting and requirement traceability features.

Email me at cma@go2group.com if you want a demo and learn more about synapseRT NextGen.

Regards,
Cheney

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Organizing your space just got easier - Page Tree Drag & Drop is here

Hi Community! I’m Elaine, Confluence Product Manager. You may have read my earlier post about page tree in space navigation sidebar. I'm excited to share another improvement that helps you organize ...

98 views 3 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you