Why cant i find structure gadgets?

Amit Rai August 11, 2019

I am trying to find "Structure Gadget" (https://wiki.almworks.com/display/structure/Structure+Gadget) to add on Jira dashboard. Can't find it Where is it? please help

2 answers

1 vote
Stepan Kholodov _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 20, 2021

Hello Amit,

I just wanted to let you know that we released the Structure dashboard gadget in Structure Cloud. You can find out more about it in our documentation here: https://wiki.almworks.com/display/strcloud/Dashboard+Gadget

Please feel free to try it and if you need our assistance with anything, please contact us directly at support.almworks.com and we'll be glad to help you.

Best regards,
Stepan Kholodov
ALM Works

Christoph Seifert March 18, 2022

Hi Stepan,

is there by any chance a way to show the structure.gantt as well ? I am desperatly trying to implement the structure.gantt into our confluence. We use the cloud version...

best regards

Christoph

Stepan Kholodov _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 18, 2022

Hello @Christoph Seifert 

Structure.Gantt gadget is not yet available on Confluence Cloud, but it's planned for the future. If you would be interested, we can notify you here when it's released.

Best regards,
Stepan Kholodov
ALM Works

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2022

Hi, @Christoph Seifert.  Send a note to gantt@almworks.com if you'd like to be notified when it is available.    👍🏻

-dave 

Christoph Seifert March 18, 2022

Thanks for the info. And is there maybe any kind of work-around?

Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2022

@Christoph Seifert   Is the "Export" to PDF (or SVG) something that might help for now?

I know these are static representations of the Structure and Gantt chart but perhaps that will work for now.

-dave 

Stepan Kholodov _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2023

Hello @Christoph Seifert 

I just wanted to let you know that Structure.Gantt macro just became available in Confluence Cloud: https://wiki.almworks.com/documentation/gantt/latest/cloud/confluence-macro-191857050.html
To be able to use it, you would need to install Structure Cloud Helper app in Confluence (it's a free companion app). If you currently have it installed - please reinstall it. After that, the macro should appear on the list of macros.

If you need any assistance with it - please reach out to us directly at our support portal.

Best regards,

Stepan
Tempo

0 votes
Vlad Lessage
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2019

Hi Amit,

Thanks for posting.

We have a request in our backlog to give users the ability to visualize their structures in Confluence. However, the documentation you mentioned pertains to the Structure Gadget feature available in Structure for Jira (Server and Data Center). We don’t gave a timeline yet for delivery. If you’d like, I can notify you when the feature becomes available.

In the meantime, I invite you to subscribe to Structure Cloud Updates to stay informed of newly released features. And if you have not already done so, you can review our Structure Cloud Roadmap as we have many more features planned for the future.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best Regards,

Vlad

ALM Works

Suggest an answer