Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Why cant i find structure gadgets?

I am trying to find "Structure Gadget" (https://wiki.almworks.com/display/structure/Structure+Gadget) to add on Jira dashboard. Can't find it Where is it? please help

1 answer

Hi Amit,

Thanks for posting.

We have a request in our backlog to give users the ability to visualize their structures in Confluence. However, the documentation you mentioned pertains to the Structure Gadget feature available in Structure for Jira (Server and Data Center). We don’t gave a timeline yet for delivery. If you’d like, I can notify you when the feature becomes available.

In the meantime, I invite you to subscribe to Structure Cloud Updates to stay informed of newly released features. And if you have not already done so, you can review our Structure Cloud Roadmap as we have many more features planned for the future.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best Regards,

Vlad

ALM Works

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

3,917 views 11 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you