Why can't I edit the assignee field for a story in a specific project?

Deleted user November 7, 2016

I am an admin at my company and I created a new project, I'll just refer to this new project as project 2. Most of our devs have come to me the past few hours saying they cannot edit the assignee field for stories in Project 2 by selecting the assignee in the view issue screen (right above the 'assign to me' link). There is an assign button that works in all projects, so I don't think it is a permissions issue, but the difference in the processes is causing quite a bit of confusion.

After some testing I found that I can edit assignees in all bugs and I can edit assignees in all stories except the stories from project 2. I would like users to be able to edit who the bug is assigned to by clicking the name (above the 'Assign to Me' link).

The Issue Permissions for Assign Issues and Assignable User for both projects are the same.

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2016

I think that you haven't got the assignee field on the "edit issue" screen for that project/issuetype.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events