Why am I able to change columns for some of my filters but not for others?

Katherine Snider August 10, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Configuring the default issue navigator

On the column selector, I have a My Defaults tab and a Filter tab. On some of my filters I'm able to switch between My Defaults and Filter to see different columns. On some of my filters I'm unable to save column changes to my saved filter. Why is that?

2 answers

0 votes
Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2016

I've also experienced a similar issue, but the columns can always finally been configured after several tries, reloading the page and trying again.

I'm not sure if it might have anything to do with the browser's cache...

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2016

Are you sure you are the owner of those filters? Or are they system filters or filters owned & shared by someone else. You should be able to change the columns for your own filters.

Katherine Snider August 10, 2016

Yes, I created the filters.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 10, 2016

Did you try in a different browser? Do you see any errors in the logs when you view that filter?

Suggest an answer