Why Won't My Sprint Close

Kristen Viscardi October 20, 2016

Hello,

All of the parent issues and sub-tasks in our sprint are in a closed state. I keep getting an error message that all sub-tasks need to be closed so I can close my sprint. These sub-tasks are already closed. Any ideas?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 20, 2016

The subtask might not be appearing in the board as it doesn't meet a search criteria? Can you drill down into the stories and check?

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 20, 2016

As well as what Sten and Jobin have suggested, could you go back to the board and make sure all the issues are in the far right-hand column (Done)

1 vote
Sten Sundelin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 20, 2016

Could possibly a ticket that was moved to another project and therefore dropped off the board but is still attached to the sprint behind the scenes. The 'move' function in JIRA is known to have issues around permissions and more.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events