Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Why SSL plugin for JIRA don't support jira 7.5 or higher?

Currently, my Jira server 6.1.5 are using SSL plugin 2.0. I want to upgrade Jira core to 7.5 but SSL plugin don't support Jira 7.5. Can i use other plugin instead of SSL plugin? Or may Jira 7.5 already support SSL?

1 answer

0 votes
Mirek Community Leader Jun 25, 2018

Even that plugin is not officially supported on Marketplace it might work since thee vendor simply did not test and change version compatibility. I suggest you to try upgrade JIRA on a test system and verify this without any harm to production system. Not much changed from 7.4 to 7.5 so I am pretty sure that it will work :)

Thanks for your suggestion

One more thing, i am using Jira Charting Plugin. This plugin also doesn't support Jira 7.x. I don't know "Can this plugin still work in Jira 7.x?". Can you suggest a solution for me?

Mirek Community Leader Jun 25, 2018

As I remember that become a System plugin after upgrade and it is bundled now with the core app.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

3,881 views 11 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you