Why SSL plugin for JIRA don't support jira 7.5 or higher?

Deleted user June 22, 2018

Currently, my Jira server 6.1.5 are using SSL plugin 2.0. I want to upgrade Jira core to 7.5 but SSL plugin don't support Jira 7.5. Can i use other plugin instead of SSL plugin? Or may Jira 7.5 already support SSL?

1 answer

0 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 25, 2018

Even that plugin is not officially supported on Marketplace it might work since thee vendor simply did not test and change version compatibility. I suggest you to try upgrade JIRA on a test system and verify this without any harm to production system. Not much changed from 7.4 to 7.5 so I am pretty sure that it will work :)

Deleted user June 25, 2018

Thanks for your suggestion

One more thing, i am using Jira Charting Plugin. This plugin also doesn't support Jira 7.x. I don't know "Can this plugin still work in Jira 7.x?". Can you suggest a solution for me?

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 25, 2018

As I remember that become a System plugin after upgrade and it is bundled now with the core app.

Many thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events