Which plugins are installed at default (other than the system add-ons)? And why are the appearing under "user-installed" section?

Tayyab Bashir
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2016

Hi,
I need to know which plugins are installed at default by JIRA itself.
In the manage add-ons page, when I look under user-installed plugins, there are plugins which I don't ever remember installing.
For e.g. "Asana Importers Plugin for JIM", this plugins is visible under user-installed plugins, but I never did install it? 

So my question is, how do I find out all the plugins installed by JIRA at default. for e.g. (The UMP) 
And why are some plugins like Asana are appearing under User-installed, when i certainly didn't install them.  

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 8, 2016

The simple answer - install a temporary system of the version you're interested in and look at the "manage add-ons" page.

Some of the default add-ons are considered to be "user installed" to separate them from "system addons", because you should not mess with the system add-ons unless you know precisely what you are doing, whereas you can turn off or even remove "user installed" ones safely.

Suggest an answer