Which gadget can I use to see my logged work?

MajoG July 22, 2016

I used to use a time sheet where I could see my logged work and my team's logged time. That gadget It's gone!

Which free gadget for the Dashboard can I use now?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2016

There's no such an addon for free.

The cheapest one is Time Reports (either $5 or $10 per month, depending on the number of users of your instance).

0 votes
Raimundas Juska
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2018

You might wanna check this addon that I have recently made. It should fit your purpuse - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219487/simplelog-timesheet-and-worklog-gadget

0 votes
Richard Witt July 22, 2016

The complete list of add-ons built with Atlassian Connect should be here.  You might contact the vendor of your preferred add-on and inquire about support changes coming for it.

MajoG July 22, 2016

Thanks but I've already check that list. 

I need to know the gadget that replaces the time sheet. The link on my comment says that I have to use Time Reports but it's a paid gadget, time sheet was free.

Suggest an answer