Where is the current search functionality in the new Jira Experience?

In the old interface, under the Issues drop down, there was "Current Search" which navigated you back to your currently entered search. Where is this in the New Jira Experience?

1 answer

0 votes
Luis Jersak Atlassian Team Nov 10, 2017

Hi, Jason.

I did some testing here and I could see it in the same place it was before. Note that this button will not appear if you haven't performed any searches lately. Can you try performing a new manual search and see if it pops up again?

I actually have the same question ... and if I recall correctly, Current Search was a link within Issues on the top nav.

The Issues menu item has moved to the left nav and I don't see the Current Search link listed within ... am I looking in the wrong spot?

Thanks!

Mo

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Pedro Felgueiras
Asked 33m ago in Jira

Clone a Zephyr issue

When I try to clone a Zephyr issue only a popup showing the issue id and nothing more shows.  On the browser console I see:  RTE not registered Error: No jira/editor/registry at c...

9 views 0 0
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot