Where does InProduct translation for Jira saved its translations

Itamar Ben Sinai July 12, 2016

Hi, 

I want to use the translations for a more permanent usage, How can I locate the translations?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
jjaroczynski
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2016

Hi,

Translations from IPT add-on are saved to JIRA Database (AO_ table).

You can also export translations as language pack (jar file with *.proprties files containing key/value pairs) from add-on adminitration section in JIRA > Administration > Add-ons.

Newest version of IPT allows admin to send translations directly to translations.atlassian.com website and share with others.

Cheers,
Jacek

Itamar Ben Sinai July 14, 2016

Hi,

Thanks for you reply.

Can you be more specific with the relevant table?

Is it saved in ASCII format?

How can these translatoion be exported?

Thanks 

Itamar

jjaroczynski
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2016

Hi,

I don't remember exact table name. It will be related to IPT or TRANSLATION. You should simply find it on the list of tables which name starts with AO_.

Exporting translations to language pack is possible directly in JIRA from plugin configuration page. I have updated the answer to reflect that.

Cheers, Jacek

Hilli Balzer - PractiProject July 16, 2016

Got it, Thanks very much!!

Suggest an answer