• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Jira Core
  • Questions
  • Where can linked Application link be accessed , for information purpose , not from Administration screen. E.g. User is not admin and wants to take a look at associated confluence space for selected project.

Where can linked Application link be accessed , for information purpose , not from Administration screen. E.g. User is not admin and wants to take a look at associated confluence space for selected project.

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Adding Project Links between Applications Where can linked Application link be accessed , for information purpose , not from Administration screen. E.g. User is not admin and wants to take a look at associated confluence space for selected project.

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Deepa,

When a project link is created between JIRA and Confluence, the Confluence space in JIRA is named the same as the project in JIRA. 

So if you have a project in JIRA called "Project A", a space called "Project A" will be created in Confluence.

If users want to see the Confluence space for a project they just have to find the space in the Space Directory, or by searching.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

124 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you