Where can I find com.onresolve.jira.groovy.user.FieldBehaviours?

clem
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 21, 2016

Hello,

I would like to import these into a classes into my intellij project:

import com.onresolve.jira.groovy.user.FieldBehaviours
import com.onresolve.jira.groovy.user.FormField

Do you know where I can find it?

Thanks,

Cynthia

3 answers

0 votes
clem
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2016

Hi,

I was trying to add the Behaviours plugin but I should have added in the scriptrunner plugin.

It works now.

<dependency>     <groupId>scriptrunner-jira</groupId>     <artifactId>community</artifactId>     <scope>system</scope>     <version>3.0.12</version>     <systemPath>C:/temp/plugin.2635070547144527531.scriptrunner-jira-3.0.12_1428696157474.jar</systemPath> </dependency> 

Thanks!

Cynthia

0 votes
clem
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 22, 2016

@Jamie Echlin (Adaptavist) Thank-you for your response!

I'm setting up my development environment the way you have indicated on your website.

So I'm added a dependency to the pom.xml from scripts-repositoy.

I downloaded behaviours and added the following to the pom:

<dependency>
<groupId>Behaviours</groupId>
<artifactId>community</artifactId>
<scope>system</scope>
<version>5.14</version>
<systemPath>C:\Users\clem\Downloads\Behaviours-0.5.14.jar</systemPath>
</dependency>

However I must have it wrong because I still can not access the FormField class.

Any ideas?

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 21, 2016

It's in the plugin, you can add the plugin jar to your pom.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events