It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Where are the free tutorials on Jira?

The FAQ in Atlassian University states "You can now find new, free tutorials on JIRA Software" but I cannot find these anywhere.  The only training I can find is paid, and not exactly cheap.  There used to be tons of free training but it appears to be all gone.

https://www.atlassian.com/university/faq

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

That's ridiculous.  Their paid training is insanely expensive.  How do they reasonably expect people to get certified?

1 vote
Gary Barg Atlassian Team Oct 09, 2017

Our tutorials are here. They will be free for a while longer. Try them out now.

Sherry Quinn Atlassian Team Feb 14, 2019

They've moved here - scroll down the page (https://training.atlassian.com/training-for-jira).  This growing library is still free of charge. 

Some of the BEST training for JIRA I have ever seen is at udemy.com. It is relatively inexpensive and totally worth it. Go there and check it out. Lynda.com has one or two very good classes, too.

I've seen some classes at Udemy.  Some are cheap.  Most are not.

I'll have a look though.

Go to udemy often, or try one, They constantly send me classes on sale for $10. I have ALL their Atlassian classes. They are good.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

1,082 views 7 0
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you