Where are the free tutorials on Jira?

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2015

The FAQ in Atlassian University states "You can now find new, free tutorials on JIRA Software" but I cannot find these anywhere.  The only training I can find is paid, and not exactly cheap.  There used to be tons of free training but it appears to be all gone.

https://www.atlassian.com/university/faq

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Doug Swartz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2015
Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 21, 2016

That's ridiculous.  Their paid training is insanely expensive.  How do they reasonably expect people to get certified?

1 vote
Gary Barg
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 9, 2017

Our tutorials are here. They will be free for a while longer. Try them out now.

Sherry Quinn
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 14, 2019

They've moved here - scroll down the page (https://training.atlassian.com/training-for-jira).  This growing library is still free of charge. 

0 votes
John Pfotzer December 22, 2015

Some of the BEST training for JIRA I have ever seen is at udemy.com. It is relatively inexpensive and totally worth it. Go there and check it out. Lynda.com has one or two very good classes, too.

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 21, 2016

I've seen some classes at Udemy.  Some are cheap.  Most are not.

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 21, 2016

I'll have a look though.

John Pfotzer January 21, 2016

Go to udemy often, or try one, They constantly send me classes on sale for $10. I have ALL their Atlassian classes. They are good.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events