• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • When i change the status of issue from 'Done' to 'Reopen' I need to assigh this issue to user, who set issue status 'Done' automatically. Is it possible?

When i change the status of issue from 'Done' to 'Reopen' I need to assigh this issue to user, who set issue status 'Done' automatically. Is it possible?

Vitalij February 29, 2016

2 answers

0 votes
Elifcan Cakmak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 29, 2016

Hello,

If the issue is still on the same user that set status to Done, you can use the "assign to current user" function of post-functions on the reopen transition of the workflow.

If the issue is not on the same user that set status to Done, you can check out this plugin that offers auto-reassignment.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/ru.andreymarkelov.atlas.plugins.utils/server/overview

Vitalij March 13, 2016

Thanks, I use  JIRA cloud. There is no support for this plugin.

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 29, 2016

It's possible, just add a JIRA Workflow post-function that can you do what you want but your options is limited since you are using the Cloud version. Check what add-ons are available there for post-functions.

Suggest an answer