When I click the group name in the group browser, I don't see the permissions, schemes, filters, etc. How do I view these group attributes?

Nick Meyers June 17, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: View, create, or delete a group

When I click the group name in the group browser, I only see the users listed. I don't see the permissions, schemes, filters, etc. How do I view these group attributes?

2 answers

0 votes
Nick Meyers June 20, 2016

Thank you, Ignacio! I think I can find the various schemes and filters just fine. What I am referring to is the group specific information, as described in this Atlassian post: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-identify-group-usage-in-jira-441221524.html

Im wondering how I can go about finding this group view specifically. Thoughts?

Thanks again!!

Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 20, 2016

There's no such a view, specially on Cloud.

Note that the article states that's an unsupported operation, and requires manually changing the database, which is not possible on Cloud, but just on Server installations.

Changes in the database might cause problems in the long run, so I would discourage even trying that on Server.

Nick Meyers June 21, 2016

OK, thank you!

0 votes
Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2016

Permission & Notification Schemes are project settings. To quickly find them, press the period key '.' and start typing either 'Permission Schemes' or 'Notification Schemes' (well, or any other thing you might want to find).

Filters are saved queries. They are accessible on Issues > Search for issues.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events