What is the refund policy for Atlassian Marketplace customers?

William Widener March 4, 2016

What is the refund policy for Atlassian Marketplace customers?

We have paid for a plugin and it does not work, due to a reported bug.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mark McCormack _Adaptavist_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2016

Hi William,

Can I ask if the bug you refer to is GRV-879?

William Widener March 7, 2016

Yes, that is it. Thanks.

0 votes
NotTheRealStephenSifersNOPENOPENOPENOPE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2016

This is a great question. And sadly I am not finding anything that speaks about refund. I did however look on the other side of the fence for the developers that create the add-ons and found this:

https://developer.atlassian.com/market/faqs

When do I get paid for my paid-via-Atlassian add-on sales?

We owe you remittance for your sales after you reach $500 USD in profit. We pay you 30 days after the end of the month in which you accrue $500+ USD in profit.

This means that we pay you within a minimum of 30 days from the time of sale, and no more than 60 days after. We designed this time frame around customer support needs, refunds, and chargebacks (payment disputes). We offer the same 30-day refund period for your add-ons as we do for other Atlassian products. After 30 days, we don't grant refund requests to customers.

Atlassian may remit funds early at our discretion.

Your best bet for a refund is to contact customer support: https://support.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/5

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events