What is the best funcional CRM to use with JIRA?

Marilyn Anderson February 17, 2016

I am interested in your experience with functionality (what do you use it for, primarily?), ease of implementation/integration, cost.

Which other CRMs did you evaluate/explore/have experience with and what intel can you share?

THANKS!!!! VERY MUCH.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Maarten Arts
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2016

Hi Marilyn,

Are you aware that there are add-ons that make it possible to manage CRM inside JIRA?

We are building a CRM add-on for JIRA Cloud, which helps you manage CRM completely inside JIRA. You can find it here if you are interested: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/nl.avisi.jira.plugins.relations-for-jira

We basically built is because we want to do as much in JIRA as we can, without the help of other platforms.

If you are looking for separate CRM platforms to connect with JIRA, you might want to have a look in the marketplace. There are several connector add-ons out there which have reviews and ratings, you might want to have a look at them.

All the best,
Maarten 

0 votes
Maarten Arts
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2016

In that case you might want to look into add-ons that connect existing CRM software with JIRA. I do not have any experience with those add-ons though, so I don't think I will be of much help here.

If you search for CRM in the marketplace, you will find some interesting connectors. And if you already have an idea for what CRM to use, you can search for that in the marketplace. There are some specific SalesForce connectors available, for example.

I wish I could help you out some more, but I don't have enough experience with that to be of any help.

0 votes
Marilyn Anderson February 20, 2016

Thank you for your insights, Maarten.  I am new to the JIRA world, working with a company that wants a CRM which will marry well with JIRA, and I am looking to learn from the experience of others.

I will follow your Marketplace link and check this out.

Cheers!

Marilyn

Suggest an answer