• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Jira Core Server
  • Questions
  • What file/files need to be changed in order to customize the JIRA error page with text "It seems that you have tried to perform an operation which you are not permitted to perform" and "This project isn't available"?

What file/files need to be changed in order to customize the JIRA error page with text "It seems that you have tried to perform an operation which you are not permitted to perform" and "This project isn't available"?

Tai Ngo November 19, 2015

I've scoured the JIRA folders under the folder 'atlassian-jira' for any files that may contain the property key 'perm.violation.desc' and have found one './issuelinks/macros.vm' but it doesn't affect the error pages i'm trying to customize.  I've also found *.properties files but we want to change more than just text.  Is the next step to scour through *.jar JAVA archive files?  What *.jar file contains the necessary text file that would possibly affect the error pages I'm trying to customize in JIRA, or is this not possible currently?

1 answer

0 votes
clem
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2016

I would also like to know the answer to this one.   Any answer found @Tai Ngo?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events