• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • What are the classes needed to changed if we want to store the file getting attached to our customized content repo ? Similarly files which are getting requested to view ?

What are the classes needed to changed if we want to store the file getting attached to our customized content repo ? Similarly files which are getting requested to view ?

Shobi Saravanan December 16, 2015

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 17, 2015

Pretty much most classes with "attachment" in the name.  And you're almost certainly going to get it wrong AND break all your support and maintenance processes.

Short answer is "do not do this".  Disable attachments, and write an add-on to provide a completely new attachments interface.

Shobi Saravanan December 18, 2015

Is there any spring configuration file, So we can override the default class instead of editing the original class file,.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 18, 2015

I don't know. I would not do it that way, I would not even think about overriding the class. Do it as an add-on.

Suggest an answer