Weeky digest of unresolved tasks per User

Davor May 17, 2016

Is it possible to create weekly report showing tasks that need to be done by certain user,
and that those report is sent on weekly basis?

7 answers

0 votes
Vladimir Horev _Raley_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2016
0 votes
Midori
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2016

Use the PDF View Plugin! It does exactly what you look for.

This can:

Here is a sample export composed of JIRA chart gadgets:

15272153-5a68-4e0c-a91a-cd1616b00792.png

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 17, 2016
0 votes
Davor May 17, 2016

Arun, i have read your answer.

I have widgets and reports in JIRA, i need plugin to send  Weeky digest of unresolved tasks per User to his E-mail.

I dont need the way to see it in JIRA

0 votes
Arun_Thundyill_Saseendran
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 17, 2016

For this case you can try the "Single Level Group By Report". The filter can be a saved filter for "All non closed issues" and the "Statistic Type" can be "Assignee". This give a neatly consolidate report of pending issues per user.

To get this report, navigate to the project that you want, go to reports and select "Single Level Group By Report.

0 votes
Davor May 17, 2016

I need report that will be sent to user. And i am searching for plugin

0 votes
Arun_Thundyill_Saseendran
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 17, 2016

It is possible by use of Widgets. Please try the widgets in JIRA. If you want to automate this, then you can possibly write a small ReST client that will fetch the data based on a saved filter and mail it. But before you go for it, make sure to check the Marketplace for a plugin that does this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events