We created the sprint and then added the Story Cards to it. This messes up our Burndown Chart and we wish to rectify this situation. Is there any way to do it?

Deleted user August 3, 2016

Is there a way to resolve a Burndown chart, if we create and start the sprint and then add Story Cards to it?

2 answers

1 vote
Nicolas Bourdages
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2016

That will mess up your burndown permanently as far as I know.

My advice would be to move your stories in another sprint and start over.

Deleted user August 3, 2016

Is there a way to delete the older Sprint in this case? I don't want to have 2 sprints with the same name...

Jakub Pierzchała
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2016
0 votes
Jakub Pierzchała
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 3, 2016

One more thing in relation to this issue. Next time add all relevant story cards to the Sprint first and only then actually start the sprint.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events