Way to modify due dates to account for company holidays

Dav1d J0nes December 4, 2017

So we currently use the create on transition plugin to have a number of subtasks created when you create issue type X. The plugin allows you to set relative due dates to the due date of the parent ticket and calculates weekends but has no option to calculate for company holidays. I was thinking maybe somebody has dealt with this before and came up with a way to maybe use another third party tool to modify the date based on a calendar that includes company holidays. 

So it would go as follows, addon creates subtask and sets due date, then another function in that workflow step would then take the due date, calculate if their are any work holidays and add days to that due date accordingly. 

Thoughts?

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2023

@Dav1d J0nes I was not able to find anything in the documentation that would allow for this https://appfire.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CSOT/overview. I would suggest submitting an issue to appfire support.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events