Watcher Field not working on one server but working on another

Eric Gasior February 3, 2016

I have two JIRA installations, both with JIRA Watcher Field installed. The one running 6.3.15 works properly. The one on 6.4.1 does not.

It does not appear under the Custom Field admin page so I can't assign it to screens.

Thank you in advance,

Eric Gasior

2 answers

0 votes
Tibor Hegyi _META-INF_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 3, 2016

And with all modules enabled, not just the addon.

Have you tried adding a new watcher field in the Custom Fields page? Does it list the watcher field type at all?

Eric Gasior February 11, 2016

It does not list the new watcher field in the Custom Fields page, even after uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin. 

Tibor Hegyi _META-INF_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 11, 2016

What version of the addon do you have in the JIRA instances?

Eric Gasior February 11, 2016

I have version 2.6.0.

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2016

Can you double check if the add-on is enabled?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2016

And the right version for 6.4

Eric Gasior February 3, 2016

The add-on and all modules are enabled. The version of JIRA Watcher Field is 2.6.0, which the Marketplace lists as compatible with JIRA 6.4.

Suggest an answer