Hi. Is it possible to enable voting in the new JIRA view yet? I maintain an internal suggestions board which is essentially crippled until this feature is added back.
It is especially strange as you can still display the number of votes a card has on the Kanban board, yet can't actually vote for the card?
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Currently, it's not possible to vote when using the new issue view.
We have a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability which I saw that you added a comment:
Please, make sure to watch and vote to receive updates about the feature.
The priority is not something that they take into account.
The details are on our Implementation of New Features Policy:
When we plan a release, we use many factors to help decide which suggestions to implement, including:
- Customer feedback - there are many ways we listen for your feedback:
- formal customer interviews and other research activities
- events like Atlassian Summit, developer conferences, and road shows
- in-product feedback from evaluation and EAP (early access program) releases
- comments and votes on issues in https://jira.atlassian.com/, our public issue tracker
- questions and posts on Atlassian Community.
- Support team insights - our support team know which issues are the most challenging, and most common for customers.
- Solution partner insights - our solution partners help us better understand real-world customer deployments, especially for customers at scale.
- Product analytics - analytics are used from Cloud customers and opted-in Server customers, which helps us understand how existing features are being used.
- Product strategy - our long-term strategic vision for the product.
I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event