Visually hard to make out the pending 'todo' task

Recently i came across this issue, i have around 20 issue in the Epic and in that around 90% issues were marked as 'done'. The remaining 10% of 'todo' issue is hard to make out visually. Please find the attached screenshot. 

Am not looking for answer, am attaching here as a feedback for JIRA

Screen Shot 2016-04-07 at 12.47.09 pm.png 

1 answer

You can officially make this as a suggestion in the public JIRA issue tracker (support.atlassian.com)

Suggest an answer

Log in or Join to answer
Community showcase
Teodora [Botron]
Published Feb 15, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Jira Inferno: The Nine Circles of Jira Administration Hell

If you spend enough time as a Jira admin - whether you are managing a single, mid-sized instance, a large enterprise one or juggling multiple instances at once - you will eventually find yourself in ...

1,081 views 6 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot