Visualisation of all scheme for JIRA administration

Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2015

Is there simple visualisation for relationship of different schemes:

• issue type scheme
  • Workflow Scheme
  • Issue type screen sheme
  • Field configuration scheme

How they all are connected?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2015

Here is a result of mine investigation, perhaps it is correct.Jira admin schemes visualisation.PNG

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2015

That's a good way to represent what you have set up. It'll be different for other projects and peopel of course.

2 votes
Andre Lehmann
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 17, 2015

I had an awesome PDF of what is connected to what in Jira:

http://www.communardo.de/home/techblog/files/2012/04/JIRA_Concepts.pdf

This pdf is quite old but should work and every Jira-Admins should show this to his/her boss like "Look, thats what I'm doing the whole day so give me more respect laugh "

Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 17, 2015

Cool!

Marc Wampfler January 13, 2019

Nice, thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events